Become Berlin's Green Buddy!
The Green Buddy Award is the environmental award of the district Tempelhof-Schöneberg and is awarded for initiatives around the environmental protection in our city. It is divided into
- Smart Cities Solutions (Berlin-wide)
- Waste prevention / Reduce, Reuse and Recycle (in Berlin)
- Retail price (Berlin-wide)
- Young Green Buddy Award for young people up to 27 years from Tempelhof-Schöneberg
- Environmentally friendly production and production-related services
(price for companies from Tempelhof-Schoeneberg)
As awards there are the individual Buddy Bear in each of the five categories and a prize money in the amount of 2,000 euros each. These awards are made possible by the cooperation partners Buddy Bär Berlin GmbH, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology, Investitionsbank Berlin, BSR, Marienpark Berlin, Umweltamt Tempelhof-Schöneberg and the Handelsverband Berlin-Brandenburg.
Do you want to participate? Then click on www.berlin.de/greenbuddy and submit your contribution until August 16th, 2019. The ceremony is in November. Good luck!