OSCEdays Berlin 2019
The Open Source Circular Economy Days (OSCE days) Berlin will be back in Berlin in 2019. It's about sharing knowledge for a sustainable, garbage-free world and a functioning circular economy.
The OSCEdays have this year the Emergent Berlin Festival & its organizer Baumhaus Berlin as co-host. The Baumhaus-Kollektiv operates an open project space for social-ecological change in Wedding and is currently developing a new project: next year the Baumhaus and its neighbors want to bring their neighborhood on the way to Zero Waste - and the first Zero Waste neighborhood of the city. That's why the OSCEdays come to the Baumhaus this year. On site, there will be two days of practical and theoretical experiments to transform a whole neighborhood into a zero-waste cycle.
Friday, October 11th: 19:00 Opening EMB * & OSCEdays
Saturday, October 12th: 11:00-19:00 Sessions, 19:00 Evening program
Sunday, October 13th: 11:00-14: 00 Circularity Brunch, 14:00-18:00 Sessions & Kreislaufkiez-Fest
* The OSCEdays are at the beginning of the Emergent Berlin Festival, which will last ten days explore the question of how we can make our places in the offline world better and more sustainable. A garbage-free, non-toxic, climate-friendly neighborhood is one of them, and that's why the festival opens with the OSCEdays and this theme.
Call For Content: Submit your session, workshop or lecture
The team of the OSCEdays welcomes your ideas and program items of practical hands-on workshops, for example to bioplastics, waste avoidance or street art about lectures to Nachdenksessions on the subject.
Suggestions please by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links with further info for the event, the organizers & ideas behind it:
• The global OSCEdays-Project
• Organizers: Das Baumhaus, Mifactori & Open Circularity (more to come)
• OSCEdays Berlin 2018 – Website – Program – & FAQ
• OSCEdays Berlin 2017 – Report – Program – Pictures
• Video & Essay: „What is Open Source Circular Economy“(GER)?
• Build circles – Poster with explanations how to create sustainable Design